Today’s guest, Chris Larsen is the founder and Managing Partner of Next-Level Income. Chris has been investing in and managing real estate for over 20 years. While still a college student, he bought his first rental property at age 21. From there, Chris expanded into development, private-lending, buying distressed debt as well as commercial offices, and ultimately syndicating multifamily properties. He began syndicating deals in 2016 and has been actively involved in over $225 million of real estate acquisitions. Chris is passionate about helping investors become financially independent.
We chat about:
- How losing his father and best friend inspired Chris to quit his quest to become a professional cyclist and become an investor
- Using the “infinite banking” concept to establish a family bank and supercharge investments
- Why Chris believes multifamily real estate is the “Holy Grail” of real estate investing
- How Chris’s background in engineering has influenced his investing
- What metrics are most important when evaluating investments
Connect with Chris:
Feel good about the way you manage your rentals.
Find tenants, view credit history, sign leases, and collect rent — on any device, with tools built specifically for DIY landlords.
Head over to https://bit.ly/AvailHD for more information about Avail!
Want to work with us? Head over to HouseDudes.com for more information.
If you have any thoughts or questions shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @HouseDudes
Please subscribe through iTunes or your favorite podcast app! If you like what you hear please give us a rating, like, and share. It really helps the show grow.
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/housedudes
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HouseDudesPodcast/
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesiTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesGooglePlay
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesYouTube
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesStitcher
- SoundCloud: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesSoundcloud
Follow Josh Koth and Jack Hoss on their journey towards financial freedom using the power of Real Estate through the REI Rookies Podcast (Real Estate Investing Rookies Podcast). We share our experiences as we acquire rental properties, build net worth, and work towards financial freedom. We are focused on creating wealth through conventional and creative real estate investing while improving our financial education. If you are a fan of Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller or are looking for an alternative to the Dave Ramsey, Jim Cramer, Motley Fool or Suze Orman shows we invite you to subscribe today!