Laurence Jankelow is the Co-Founder of Avail, an all-in-one software solution designed for do-it- yourself landlords.
Prior to launching Avail, Laurence spent seven years in data analytics first as a Consultant at Protiviti Chicago and then at Goldman Sachs. Originally from South Africa, Laurence has a hardworking spirit and together with his co-founder, Ryan Coon, they developed the idea for their company on a napkin that now solves the needs of thousands of landlords.
Laurence is also a long-term real estate investor with a passion for 3-unit multi-family properties.
We chat about:
- How to handle rental property problems.
- How to institute rental property systems.
- Tips and tricks for real estate investing.
- How to evaluate real estate deals.
- Creating stress-free passive income.
Head over to https://bit.ly/AvailHD for more information about Avail!
Want to work with us? Head over to HouseDudes.com for more information.
If you have any thoughts or questions shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @HouseDudes
Please subscribe through iTunes or your favorite podcast app! If you like what you hear please give us a rating, like, and share. It really helps the show grow.
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/housedudes
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HouseDudesPodcast/
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesiTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesGooglePlay
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesYouTube
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesStitcher
- SoundCloud: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesSoundcloud
Follow Josh Koth and Jack Hoss on their journey towards financial freedom using the power of Real Estate through the REI Rookies Podcast (Real Estate Investing Rookies Podcast). We share our experiences as we acquire rental properties, build net worth, and work towards financial freedom. We are focused on creating wealth through conventional and creative real estate investing while improving our financial education. If you are a fan of Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller or are looking for an alternative to the Dave Ramsey, Jim Cramer, Motley Fool or Suze Orman shows we invite you to subscribe today!