Welcome to REI Rookies Podcast. In our first episode, we chat about what caused Jack to take a serious look at Real Estate and the mind-shift change that was required for him to take action.
Interested in Real Estate Investing but don’t have the time? How about putting your money to work passively. Head over to HouseDudes.com for more information.
Please subscribe through iTunes or your favorite podcast app! If you like what you hear please give us a rating, like, and share. It really helps the show grow.
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesiTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesGooglePlay
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesYouTube
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesStitcher
- SoundCloud: http://bit.ly/HouseDudesSoundcloud
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HouseDudesPodcast/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/housedudes
Follow Josh Koth and Jack Hoss on their journey towards financial freedom using the power of Real Estate through the REI Rookies Podcast (Real Estate Investing Rookies Podcast). We share our experiences as we acquire rental properties, build net worth, and work towards financial freedom. We are focused on creating wealth through conventional and creative real estate investing while improving our financial education. If you are a fan of Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller or are looking for an alternative to the Dave Ramsey, Jim Cramer, Motley Fool or Suze Orman shows we invite you to subscribe today!